How To Start A Weekday Program
Weekday Education programs are being established in increasing numbers as the need for child care escalates. Such programs provide an opportunity for the local church to minister to young children and their families and to provide outreach to families whose children are enrolled.
What is Oklahoma Church Weekday Education?
This organization focuses on the whole child and introducing Jesus as a part of their world daily. Children and families’ lives are touched daily through caring teachers in the church based programs as they are drawn to experience the love of Jesus on multiple levels.
- Exchange ideas, study trends, methods and development in the field of early childhood education.
- Network with other teachers and directors from across our great state.
- Receive DHS training hours as required for all licensed programs.
- Fun and fellowship with new friends.
The purpose of Church Weekday Education is to:
- provide foundational education and social development in a spiritual atmosphere
- support programs that offer childcare for children of parents who work outside the home
- extend the mission of the church to young members and the community
Church Weekday Education Programs include:
- Child Development Centers
- Full Day Care
- Preschool one-half day programs (any day of the week)
- Parent’s Day Out
- Mother’s Day Out
- After School Care
- Summer Day Camps
- Other types of Weekday Ministry to preschoolers and children