2022 CWE Conference
Save the date for July 29, 2022!
First Southern Baptist Church
Del City, OK
The conference for 2022 is for directors ONLY. If there is not a current director, the Preschool Director can register and attend.
The conference is available in-person and in a digital format.
Can teachers attend this conference?
Will there be any training offered this year for teachers?
If I cannot attend, will I be given a refund?
Mary Ann Bradberry
Mary Ann earned a bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education and a graduate degree in Early Childhood education from the University of North Texas. With a firm belief that children (and adults) can best experience the wonder and awe of God through spending time outdoors, Mary Ann’s goal for 2021 is to spend 1000 hours outside!
Dr. Shelly Melia
How To Start A Weekday Program
What is Oklahoma Church Weekday Education?
- Exchange ideas, study trends, methods and development in the field of early childhood education.
- Network with other teachers and directors from across our great state.
- Receive DHS training hours as required for all licensed programs.
- Fun and fellowship with new friends.
The purpose of Church Weekday Education is to:
- provide foundational education and social development in a spiritual atmosphere
- support programs that offer childcare for children of parents who work outside the home
- extend the mission of the church to young members and the community
Church Weekday Education Programs include:
- Child Development Centers
- Full Day Care
- Preschool one-half day programs (any day of the week)
- Parent’s Day Out
- Mother’s Day Out
- After School Care
- Summer Day Camps
- Other types of Weekday Ministry to preschoolers and children