2020 Conference Notice
Due to the uncertainty of the timeframe concerning the pandemic, our Church Weekday Conference will not meet July 31, 2020. Training our early education teachers is so very important to better insure their classroom success.
To assist our members and centers, we will be providing video training seminars from some of our most requested speakers. The training videos will be free of charge. These speakers have volunteered their time and experience to invest in you.
2020 CWE Video Training Conference
Save the date for July 31
We feel confident you will be able to spend the needed hours required for certification. If you need the documentation for your files, please contact our office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Videos will be uploaded by July 1
- Create a theme for your center training
- Watch the training videos with your team
- Discuss and share ideas
Dawne is a member of Quail Springs Baptist Church in Oklahoma City where she teaches Kindergarten Sunday School and Pre-K Choir. Dawne spent the majority of her 28 years in public education teaching Kindergarten. She earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education and English from Oklahoma Baptist University and a Master’s Degree in Early Childhood Education from the University of Central Oklahoma. Dawne and her husband, Warren, have two children and four grandchildren.
Children's Pastor - Quail Springs
What is Oklahoma Church Weekday Education?
- Exchange ideas, study trends, methods and development in the field of early childhood education.
- Network with other teachers and directors from across our great state.
- Receive DHS training hours as required for all licensed programs.
- Fun and fellowship with new friends.
The purpose of Church Weekday Education is to:
- provide foundational education and social development in a spiritual atmosphere
- support programs that offer childcare for children of parents who work outside the home
- extend the mission of the church to young members and the community
Church Weekday Education Programs include:
- Child Development Centers
- Full Day Care
- Preschool one-half day programs (any day of the week)
- Parent’s Day Out
- Mother’s Day Out
- After School Care
- Summer Day Camps
- Other types of Weekday Ministry to preschoolers and children