2021 CWE Conference
Save the date for July 30, 2021!
The conference for 2021 is for directors ONLY.
If there is not a current director, the Preschool Director can register and attend.
The conference is available in-person and in a digital format.
The cost is $50.00 for in-person and for digital.
Online registration ends on July 12.
After that date and walk-up will be charged $75.00
The 2021 Scripture is Psalm 23
Keynote Speaker will be Mary Ann Bradberry (in-person).
Training Videos from Sissy Goff, Dr. Shelly Melia and Shelly Taylor will also be offered.
For complete conference information and schedule, please visit: churchweekdayoklahoma.com.
How To Start A Weekday Program
What is Oklahoma Church Weekday Education?
- Exchange ideas, study trends, methods and development in the field of early childhood education.
- Network with other teachers and directors from across our great state.
- Receive DHS training hours as required for all licensed programs.
- Fun and fellowship with new friends.
The purpose of Church Weekday Education is to:
- provide foundational education and social development in a spiritual atmosphere
- support programs that offer childcare for children of parents who work outside the home
- extend the mission of the church to young members and the community
Church Weekday Education Programs include:
- Child Development Centers
- Full Day Care
- Preschool one-half day programs (any day of the week)
- Parent’s Day Out
- Mother’s Day Out
- After School Care
- Summer Day Camps
- Other types of Weekday Ministry to preschoolers and children