Zimbabwe Africa is home not only to one of the 7 Natural wonders of the World (Victoria Falls), the big 5 animals (Elephant, Lion, Cape Buffalo, Leopard, Rhinoceros), but also home to 16.5 million people that need the Savior! 70% of the people are below the poverty line, making Zimbabwe one of the poorest countries in the world. On this project we will be aiding the local pastors perform outreach opportunities throughout the local community and supplying basic needs like food and water, while sharing the Hope of the Gospel. *Participants need to be 16+ with mission trip experience, and be physically and spiritually prepared for a more challenging environment.
Why serve in Africa?
More About Africa
Who will we serve in Africa?
What will we do?
- Teams will be working in the Karoi Village in the northern part of Zimbabwe.
- Teams will sleep in a dorm style conference facility.
- Teams will be transported via vans.
- Teams will be partnering with International Mission Board with and the Zimbabwe Baptist Convention.
- We will be assisting local pastors in doing outreach opportunities around the local community, as well as supplying basic needs such as food and water, while sharing the Gospel.
- Students will be vetted at a higher level before being accepted onto the team.
- There will be a free day that gives students the chance to experience some of the popular sites like Victoria Falls.
How to pray:
- Pray for the Gospel to spread to the ends of the earth, including Zimbabwe.
- Pray for the many pastors who have faithfully serve the Lord and people
- A community rich in culture but extremely poor economy, pray for the essentials-food, water, shelter
- Pray for Gospel seeds to be planted and the workers to be sent out to harvest