Why serve in Cambodia?
Population loss during Cambodia's civil war
Estimated Age of Angkor Wat
More About Cambodia
Who will we serve in Cambodia?
What will we do?
- Our Field Coordinators will be IMB Missionaries from Oklahoma to Cambodia for the last 18 years.
- We will be working in the Mondulkiri Province.
- We’ll sleep in hammocks, cots, and hotels. Students should consider bringing a hammock that travels easily.
- Teams will be transported via vans and on foot. Participants need to be prepared to walk a lot and do construction work.
- We will be partnering with International Mission Board.
- Our team will work in remote villages to construct a water tank filtration system, assist with medical clinics, and engage in conversations about the Savior!
- We will get to minister to the mom’s receiving prenatal care from a recent My5 Offering received from Falls Creek.
- Students will be vetted at a higher level before being accepted onto the team.
- There will be a free day that gives students the chance to experience some of the popular sites of this part of the world.
How to pray:
- Pray for safety as we travel and work.
- Pray for our team to work well together.
- Pray for the Holy Spirit to prepare the hearts of the people in Cambodia to receive the Good News.
- Pray for opportunities and wisdom to share the Gospel in a way that focuses on a real relationship with Jesus, not just religion.
- Pray that the people of Cambodia would realize their need for a savior and come to faith in Jesus.
- Pray for spiritual eyes of the people to be open and for the light of the Gospel to shine through the darkness.
- Pray for IMB missionaries that are there. Pray for protection, perseverance, and that they would be faithful to continue to serve as God has called them to a difficult place.