About East Asia
Why serve in East Asia?
Share of the World Population
East Asian peoples represent a fourth of the world’s population, and live in a region that is home to four of the world’s ten most populous cities.
Unreached People Groups
Among the East Asian people, there are 213 unengaged people groups and 34 million college students, who are the most open to the Gospel.
Join us for a life-changing experience working on a college campus building relationships, sharing cultures, and spreading the good news.
More About East Asia
Who will we serve in East Asia?
What will we do?
- We’ll be partnering with the International Mission Board.
- We’ll be staying in a college dorm or hotel.
- Teams will be transported via public buses, trains, subway, and on foot.
- Participants will be working with missionaries in University Ministry and various projects to move their ministry forward and share the Gospel. Many of the students there desire not only to speak English, but American English. This gives us a great opportunity to visit with students about our culture and the Savior Jesus!
- There will be a free day that gives students the chance to experience some of the popular sites of this part of the world.