Why serve in Peru?
Visitors per day to Machu Pichu
More About Peru
Who will we serve in Peru?
What will we do?
- The June 22-30 group will be working with Venezuelan refugees on the outskirts of the capital city of Lima, and the July 17-24 group will be working with church plants in the historic district of Lima.
- Group 1 will be staying in a mission house. Group 2 will be staying in a hotel.
- Teams will be transported around the city via vans and on foot.
- Teams will be partnering with the International Mission Board along with Peruvian nationals and churches.
- The team will partner with IMB missionaries and Peruvian churches with the goal to share the Gospel, and make disciples in urban centers, human settlements, local schools and new church starts.
- There will be a free day in the capital city of Lima.
How to pray:
- Pray for safety as we travel and work.
- Pray for our team to work well together.
- Pray for the Holy Spirit to prepare the hearts of the people in Peru to receive the Good News.
- Pray for boldness for myself and my team members as we share the saving power of the Gospel.
- Pray for opportunities and wisdom to share the Gospel in a way that focuses on a real relationship with Jesus, not just religion.
- Pray that the people of Peru would realize their need for a savior and come to faith in Jesus.
- Pray that God would help the people understand the difference between a cultural religion and a personal rela-tionship with Jesus Christ.