THE $1100 GROUND COST DOES NOT INCLUDE AIRFARE.
– The trip leader will communicate airfare information.
Why serve in Portugal?
Churches are rare.
Average Church Size
More About Portugal
Who will we serve in Portugal?
What will we do?
- Teams will be working in the city of Vila Real which is 45 minutes outside of Porto.
- Teams will be staying in a hotel.
- Teams will be transported around the city via church vans and on foot.
- Teams will be partnering with the International Mission Board along with Portugal nationals and two churches.
- The team will be participating in a lot of personal evangelism in the city. They will work in a low income apartment complex on most days doing various recreational activities, sports, crafts, games, etc. There will be block party events in the evenings at the apartment complex that engages entire families.
- There will be a free day in the historic city of Porto.
Certified Sending Partner:
Team Leader: Jamie Phares
How to pray:
- Pray for safety as we travel and work.
- Pray for our team to work well together.
- Pray for the Holy Spirit to prepare the hearts of the people in Portugal to receive the Good News.
- Pray for boldness for myself and my team members as we share the saving power of the Gospel.
- Pray for opportunities and wisdom to share the Gospel in a way that focuses on a real relationship with Jesus, not just religion.
- Pray that the people of Portugal would realize their need for a savior and come to faith in Jesus.
- Pray for missionaries, pastors, and ministry leaders to stay encouraged and make an impact with the Gospel.