Seville’s architectural structures and beauty are breathtaking! It’s known for its flamenco music, monuments, traditions, and artistic heritage. Most of the people are beautiful on the outside but have failed to find identity on the inside. With the area being less than 2% Christian, the need for the Gospel there could never be greater. We’ll help move our IMB missionary’s ministry forward through English camp, park ministry, and personal evangelism.
Why serve in Spain?
Towns in Spain
More About Spain
Who will we serve in Spain?
What will we do?
- Teams will be working in several suburbs of Seville.
- Teams will be staying in a hotel.
- Teams will be transported around the city via church vans and on foot.
- Teams will be partnering with the International Mission Board.
- The team will be working with a missionary in various projects to move their ministry forward and share the Gospel. We’ll be doing an English camp and a government school, a block party event in a park, sharing the Gospel in the city center of Seville, distributing literature, etc.
- There will be a free day in the historic area of Seville.
How to pray:
- Pray for safety as we travel and work.
- Pray for our team to work well together.
- Pray for boldness for myself and my team members as we share the saving power of the Gospel.
- Most Spaniards seeing Christianity in a negative light because of its historical past. Pray for God to soften the hearts and open doors for Gospel conversations.
- Pray for opportunities and wisdom to share the Gospel in a way that focuses on a real relationship with Jesus, not just religion.
- Pray that the people of Spain would realize their need for a savior and come to faith in Jesus.
- Pray for the new church plants and that God would continue to help the church disciple new believers and equipthem to reach their friends.