Why serve in Spain?
Towns in Spain
More About Spain
Who will we serve in Spain?
What will we do?
- We’ll be working in several suburbs of Seville.
- We’ll be staying in a hotel.
- Teams will be transported around the city via church vans and on foot.
- We’ll be partnering with the International Mission Board.
- The team will be working with a missionary in various projects to move their ministry forward and share the Gospel. We’ll be doing an English camp and a government school, a block party event in a park, sharing the Gospel in the city center of Seville, distributing literature, etc.
- There will be a free day in the historic area of Seville.
How to pray:
- Pray for safety as we travel and work.
- Pray for our team to work well together.
- Pray for boldness for myself and my team members as we share the saving power of the Gospel.
- Most Spaniards seeing Christianity in a negative light because of its historical past. Pray for God to soften the hearts and open doors for Gospel conversations.
- Pray for opportunities and wisdom to share the Gospel in a way that focuses on a real relationship with Jesus, not just religion.
- Pray that the people of Spain would realize their need for a savior and come to faith in Jesus.
- Pray for the new church plants and that God would continue to help the church disciple new believers and equipthem to reach their friends.