Read before applying:
Seminary scholarships are granted to selected Southern Baptist women who meet the following criteria:
The applicant must be a Southern Baptist woman who:
- is a member of an Oklahoma Baptist church.
- is responding to a call from God for a special Christian ministry.
- is recommended by three people including:
- A pastor from the applicant’s home church
- Choose two references from the following: college professor, BCM director, church WMU director or Women’s Ministry leader, small group leader, employer
Download the Reference Form here.
- For six semesters to earn a master’s degree. The scholarship will be discontinued at the end of six semesters and/or when a master’s degree is earned.
- To students who take a full time course load as designated by the seminary.
- In the amount of four hundred dollars ($400) per semester and will be distributed directly to the seminary. The scholarship is to be used for tuition.
Applicants will be considered on the basis of qualifications, recommendations, and fund availability. Before each semester begins, scholarship recipients must notify the Missions & Women’s Ministry Office in writing (e-mail is acceptable), telling school plans for the coming semester by including a copy of a class schedule.
Note: If a scholarship recipient does not request her scholarship money for two consecutive semesters, the money will be made available to other applicants. A woman whose scholarship has lapsed in this way must ask in writing to be reinstated as a recipient.