The Men’s Retreat is taking place in the hearts of men committed to impacting their families, church, and community for Jesus Christ. The Men’s Retreat has transformed into not only a regional and national men’s retreat but a retreat that is impacting the lives of countless men in Oklahoma and around the world. Join the men’s retreat as we work together to reach and disciple men.
SAVE THE DATE!
April 28-29, 2023
Registration opens February 8, 2023
The Men’s Retreat is an annual event that reaches men from all backgrounds and interests. These differences are what sets the men’s retreat apart from other men’s retreats around the country. It is one of the only retreats where you will see a biker, cowboy, hipster, gamer, and businessman standing together in worship as the greater tribe of Christian men.
Please Be Advised: Children 14-17 years old may attend but must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian, not a grandparent, uncle, youth minister, pastor, or any other adult. Any minor not accompanied by their parent will be sent home.
Advanced Men’s Ministry Training (AMMT)
A war is being waged for the souls of men. It is time faithful men band together to reach and disciple men in their church and community. Advanced Men’s Ministry Training is a process driven men’s ministry model that equips men to reach and disciple men through the local church.
This training manual will guide men to:
- Learn how to assemble a team for long-term ministry impact
- Develop a discipleship strategy that impacts a man’s relationship with God, his family, his church and his world
- Plan effective events that capture men with the right next steps
- Learn how to support and encourage their pastor
- Learn how to create a leadership engine that supports the vision and mission of your church