STEP #1: RENTING A CABIN
The very first thing you must do to secure a place for your group at Falls Creek is to procure lodging. Individual churches in Oklahoma own cabins that hold anywhere from 30 to 280 people. These cabins are rented by the churches that own them and not by the Falls Creek office. A cabin contact list can be found online here. Rule of thumb: Never rent a cabin sight unseen. Visit Falls Creek and do a sight inspection of the cabin before securing it for your group.
- Select the week you want to bring your group to camp.
- Contact cabin owners for rental information.
- Contract with a cabin owner for lodging.
Once you have secured your cabin, contact the Conference Center (580-369-2101) to obtain your Cabin Code. Cabin Codes will be available starting February 1, 2023.
STEP #2: COMPLETE MANDATORY ONLINE ORIENTATION
Each group leader must complete online orientation (videos and quizzes) in order to begin registration.
STEP #3: CREATE AN ONLINE REGISTRATION ACCOUNT / ADD YOUR CAMP SESSION
Once you have secured a cabin and completed your online orientation you will be able to log into your church account and add your 2023 camp session or if you are new to Falls Creek Youth Camp you will set up your church account by providing information including a username, password, group leader name, contact info, cabin information, session attending camp, and church information. Upon setting up your church account/adding this years session, you are now free to populate your group’s registration for the summer by entering the names of your students and adult leaders.
Then, by accessing your registration account, you can also:
- Indicate which adults (adult leaders/cooks/students 18 and up) have completed background checks
- Indicate which students will serve on the decision team.
- Identify students’ grade level and current high school graduates.
- Check off release forms as they are turned in (semi-digital registration).
Once you have updated all of your group’s information and accounted for all registration forms and background checks, you are ready for onsite registration of your designated camp session.
STEP #4 COMPLETE ALL REQUIRED REGISTRATION ELEMENTS
- Run necessary background checks
- Collect all adult and student release forms (either ALL digital or ALL physical copies)
- Complete fully and sign all required registration forms
STEP #5 COMPLETE ONLINE REGISTRATION BEFORE ARRIVAL
STEP #6 ONSITE REGISTRATION
When you arrive at camp on day 1 for Onsite Registration, you will need to bring the following to the North lobby of the Tabernacle between 1:00 – 4:30 pm
- Your church contact sheet
- Copies of your student and adult release forms (merged alphabetically by last name) or ALL submitted digitally
- Sponsor Background Check Compliance Form
- Student Background Check Compliance Form (for any students 18 or over by or during camp week)
- Adult and Student Background Checks are separated into 2 Folders (or Pre-Screening Certificate)
- A check for the full amount of your registration made payable to Oklahoma Baptists.
- Any questions you may have for our staff
Oklahoma Baptists $55.00/week
Non – Affiliated with Oklahoma Baptists Full Time $90.00/week
Non – Affiliated (Non-Oklahoma Baptists) churches will also be required to pay a programming fee of $15 per participant (over 6 years of age) in their group.
Every guest staying overnight must be connected to an attending church, have a current year release form on file with the Program Office, and pass appropriate screening requirements.