Knowing the work of the Holy Spirit is the reason for spiritual fruit through the ministry of Falls Creek Youth Camp, we must pray. We want to engage Oklahoma Baptists and our extended camp family to pray for Falls Creek Youth Camp. Let’s ask God to do what only He can do. We encourage churches to pray for students in at least one of the ways listed here to see God significantly move at and beyond Falls Creek Youth Camp this summer. Explore the ways you can pray for students, sponsors, and staff attending camp.
8-Week Prayer Guide
This prayer guide gives you a daily item of prayer for the 8 weeks leading up to your group being at camp. You can download the prayer guide below.
Falls Creek Church Prayer Request Wall
Join hundreds of church leaders in praying for the Lord to move in students’ lives and in groups this summer! Visit our prayer wall to get involved…
Five Critical Concerns
We are calling on people to pray for students in regard to five areas of critical concern: Personal Brokenness, Salvation, Family Life, Perseverance, and Call to Ministry.
- Pray students would be broken by their pride and turn to Christ.
- Pray students would be broken by their apathy and find purpose in the will of God.
- Pray students would be broken by their circumstances and would reach out to find solace in Jesus.
- Pray students would be broken by their rebellion and willingly submit to the authority of Christ.
- Pray students would be moved by the Gospel and gladly trust Jesus for salvation and give their lives to Christ.
- Pray for camp pastors to boldly proclaim the name of Jesus and faithfully share the Gospel.
- Pray students would know that “salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” Acts 4:12
- Pray for the lives of students and for the influences within their homes.
- Pray for the parents of students, for their salvation and/or growth in the faith.
- Pray for protection for students caught in abusive situations.
- Pray that students may be a Gospel witness in their home.
- Pray the decisions made at Falls Creek are not quickly abandoned by students after returning home.
- Pray for a heart of perseverance in students that would help them endure trials.
- Pray that students would faithfully connect to a church and grow in their faith.
- Pray protection upon the students and ask God to protect them from the evil one.
Call To Ministry
- Pray that God would speak to the hearts of students and call many into the Gospel ministry.
- Pray for students to be mobilized for missions and to commit to short and long term missions efforts.
- Pray for students to clearly recognize God’s call on their life and submit to His plan for them.