- Oklahoma projects are for students who have completed 6th -12th grade.
- Out-of-state projects are for students who have completed 9th-12th grade.
- The Africa and Cambodia project are for students who are 16+ by the time of the project, and have mission trip experience.
- All projects also need college and adult leaders.
- The application deadline for out of state projects has been extended to December 10, 2021.
- The application deadline for Oklahoma projects is March 21, 2022.
- Participants must attend the GoStudents Training Retreat, March 26, 2022 in OKC, for indispensable team-building, teaching, worship, project specific information, and training in ministry evangelism tools. Exceptions made for Oklahoma project participants only.
- All Belize project participants will be required to stay at the retreat through Sunday, March 27th for additional drama training.
- Trip costs include all travel, training, meals, lodging, insurance, and materials.
- Trip costs do not include ID’s/passports/visa fees (if applicable) and extra spending money.
- Deposits are non-refundable and the participant will be responsible for costs invested by GoStudents if the participant drops out.
- Trips are coordinated by experienced and trusted Oklahoma youth pastors, pastors, and church leadership.
- Each application as well as references are reviewed and then participants will be notified of their acceptance status.
- All adult and college leadership are screened to ensure accountability, maturity, and reachability.
- Background checks are run on all participants and leaders 18+.
- Each participant is covered by travel insurance for medical emergencies.
- Projects are all in safe locations and monitored by our team, local missionaries, church planters, and ministry leaders.
- Dates and locations are subject to change due to participation and logistical requirements.
Eagle Heights Church, Oklahoma City